we dyscordians must stick apart

20100808

Random Photos From Recent Trips

I started to get the photography bug back recently. I haven't taken photos for myself on a regular basis for a long time probably because I work with cameras all day. If you work at Starbucks, the last thing you want to do at the end of a shift is go home and make yourself a nice cup of coffee, right? Anyhoo, here's some of the stuff I shot.

From Selby Gardens in Sarasota, Florida.




Holmes Beach, Florida.

My girlfriend's back yard.

Bok Tower, the highest point in Florida.



There's something irresistible about a rusty spigot...
...photographically speaking that is.

4 comments:

val said...

The pictures are stunning but - anyhoo? That doesn't sound like the pedantically linguistically correct Michael who used to write this blog. What have you done with him?

Michael said...

You are too kind...and yes, I went native :)

val said...

It's a corruption I just don't get. I'm still a paid-up member of the pedants' league.

Michael said...

A corruption? The word or me? :-)